• Digitally printed glass
• Tempered glass of various thicknesses
• Laminated glass
• Laminated glass (insulating)
MAGPROM, for several years has been cooperating with the company GLAS-TECH, in the scope of the delivery of specialized glass and glass for the construction industry.
GLASS WITH CERAMIC PRINT
GLAS-TECH has very modern equipment to perform colour digital printing on the glass.
• print resolution up to 300 dpi
• use of special ceramic inks suitable for hardening
• the dimension of printing on the glass: the maximum 4200 mm x 2400 mm,
the minimum 200 mm x 300 mm
• printed glass thickness: 3-19 mm
• file format with image for print: PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, BMP, JPG
TVG SEMI-TEMPERED GLASS
TVG Semi-tempered glass, also called heat strengthened glass. Semi-tempered glass differs from the tempered glass in the kind of cracking patterns which appear during glass panel damage. The glass stays in a frame when broken. It reduces the risk of injury.
However, semi-tempered glass is not the same as safety glass. It is mainly used as a component of laminated glass.
HST glass - "HEAT-SOAK-TESTED GLASS"
ESG or ISO 614 tempered glass of the following thicknesses:
ESG: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 19 mm.
ISO 614: 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 19 mm